PDA

View Full Version : iMovie - fit music to footage

iLikeIt
Jun 13, 2011, 01:49 PM
iMovie is fantastic, it fits my music for me, so I don't have to do it myself. Thanks Steve Jobs, you're a beast. Actually, I'm being hugely sarcastic :mad: GRRRRRR.

I want to fit the music MYSELF, and I NEED to do this MYSELF. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise iMovie could do that for me :eek: :mad: Perhaps it would like to read my ********** MIND. AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHRHRHHRHRHR.

Dave Braine
Jun 14, 2011, 03:37 AM
Would you like to explain your problem in a little more detail? It might help to get an answer, as you can esily adjust audio and video in iMovie. Which iMovie are you using?

zblaxberg
Jun 14, 2011, 07:40 AM
Thanks for posting a rant rather than a real question you know those things that are supposed to go in the forums? We can't really help you if you use very generic explanations of what you are trying to do. You need to form a question, give us some details about what you are working with and then maybe we can help. It sounds to me like you want to speed up or slow down footage so that it is the same length as a song? Is that correct? If not please clarify.