PDA

View Full Version : Thinnest/Lightest Case that has a screen cover too?

ethics101
Jun 17, 2011, 07:46 PM
I currently have the cara and I love it, but I'm giving it away because its too heavy. What thin/light cases do you recommend that cover the screen and back? I already have ghostarmor on it, but would like just a little bit more. I like the Scoche polycarbonate ones, but I would need to cover the screen too? Thanks!

Blorzoga
Jun 18, 2011, 10:13 PM
I currently have the cara and I love it, but I'm giving it away because its too heavy. What thin/light cases do you recommend that cover the screen and back? I already have ghostarmor on it, but would like just a little bit more. I like the Scoche polycarbonate ones, but I would need to cover the screen too? Thanks!

STM Skinny. Excellent case.

BlindMellon
Jun 19, 2011, 06:21 AM
STM Skinny. Excellent case.

I'll second the STM Skinny. I couldn't be more happy with it. (well, maybe when it comes in leather).

Sanveann
Jun 19, 2011, 05:55 PM
Another vote for the Skinny -- but I agree that I wish it came in leather :)

Nishi100
Jun 19, 2011, 06:04 PM
If you need a thin layer between the iPad and its surrounding the the Yoobao is pretty good; the STM Skinny is, as previously stated, fantastic and offers more protection in the sense that its slightly thicker and has protection corners more; but the top and bottom are open.

If your looking for something like the Apple iPad 1 case - which was pretty slim look here: iPad 2 - cases that look, and feel, like the original iPad case. (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1147287)