PDA

View Full Version : deleting podcasts

quixo
Jun 18, 2011, 10:27 PM
Any of you gurus able to tell this innocent how to delete pocasts that have been listened to please. Help appreciated.

marc11
Jun 19, 2011, 12:52 AM
Click on it, hit your delete button and confirm move file to trash. Done. You can also click settings and set it to keep only unplayed podcasts. This way, once it is fully played it will be removed automatically.

Roy G Biv
Jun 26, 2011, 03:23 AM
If you're wanting to delete a podcast directly using your iPod Touch, you can swipe left on the episode while in the episode list of a podcast. A red 'Delete' button will appear within the bar. Tap it--but only if you're really, really sure!

quixo
Jun 27, 2011, 01:24 AM
Thanks a lot. Now realise one must let the pçast finish completely to get it to delete auto.

Quixo

moderately
Jun 27, 2011, 09:10 AM
If you're wanting to delete a podcast directly using your iPod Touch, you can swipe left on the episode while in the episode list of a podcast. A red 'Delete' button will appear within the bar. Tap it--but only if you're really, really sure!

I have not found this to be risky at all. I delete something half listened to from my iPod and when I sync next it re-appears on the iPod. Anybody else with this behavior?

Deleting from the iPod is only useful to me for getting rid of podcasts I have listened to and don't want to start listening to again after I play the next earlier one in the list.