PDA

View Full Version : Does this Case Exist?

wacomme
Jun 19, 2011, 02:20 PM
I'm looking for a folio case that's leather and well protected. I like the simplicity of the STM Skinny, but it may not offer enough protection (corners, etc.). I like the Switcheasy Canvas too (good protection), but I'm not keen on the reports of the holds cracking. Also, neither of these two cases come in leather. I want a folio the turns on the ipad automatically and stands up the ipad 2 at various angles.

I may end up with the STM Skinny (I currently have the STM Jacket - quick protective purchase for a trip I took last week), but I'd like a folio with a little more protection and in leather. Does anyone make such a case?

Dealwagon
Jun 19, 2011, 03:40 PM
Look at the ifrogz summit. Good solid case. A little pricey, and I'm not sure it's real leather, but a good case if you spare ok with the size of the switcheasy.

kschles
Jun 19, 2011, 06:27 PM
Go to cases.com. They have a large selection of folio leather cases from various manufacturers. I have a PDAir version 1 case (for the IPad 2), and really like it. Keep in mind that real leather isn't cheap. Someone on the STM Skinny thread reported that STM plans on releasing a faux leather version of the Skinny sometime in July.