PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the iPad2 Beyza executive 2 slim case?

mosso2000
Jun 19, 2011, 02:55 PM
http://www.beyzacases.com/pd-ipad-2-executive-ii-case.cfm
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a nice leather case for my iPad2 but not too bulky/heavy. I've also been disappointed by my last vaja cases so I was looking for cheaper alternatives. This one seems to have all the features that one would need (such as smart cover system), I just cannot really find any feedbacks on this one so, did anyone tried? Or do you know any similar alternative?
Many thanks! :D

TC25
Jun 19, 2011, 03:00 PM
Looks nice.

EDIT: Same price as the Vaja.

Sanveann
Jun 19, 2011, 05:58 PM
Looks very nice! Wish so many leather cases of that type didn't cover the bezel so much, though :(

mosso2000
Jun 19, 2011, 06:08 PM
Looks nice.

EDIT: Same price as the Vaja.

Really? A bit less than 130 usd for the beyza compared to 200 for the vaja one at cases.com...

mosso2000
Jun 19, 2011, 06:08 PM
Looks very nice! Wish so many leather cases of that type didn't cover the bezel so much, though :(

I agree with that.

TC25
Jun 19, 2011, 07:12 PM
Really? A bit less than 130 usd for the beyza compared to 200 for the vaja one at cases.com...
I clicked on the link in the first post and it's 129.95 euros which is almost 186 USD. The Vaja Libretto is 190 USD (inc shipping).

SchneiderMan
Jun 20, 2011, 02:57 AM
Well if you want to compare Vaja with BeyzaCases, Vaja does have a higher quality leather. Not that BeyzaCases doesn't use good quality leather but Vaja does take the win in that regard. I haven't used that particular folio but I am using the Zero Series sleeve which I really like. I know it's completely different.

Mr.C
Jun 20, 2011, 05:26 AM
Well if you want to compare Vaja with BeyzaCases, Vaja does have a higher quality leather. Not that BeyzaCases doesn't use good quality leather but Vaja does take the win in that regard. I haven't used that particular folio but I am using the Zero Series sleeve which I really like. I know it's completely different.

Out of interest do you know if the Zero series sleeve will accomodate an iPad with a Smart cover attached. I've got the Vaja premium sleeve in black with red trim but I wanted to also get a tan/light brown sleeve too. I've had Beyza's iPhone cases before and they were well made and good quality so I'm thinking of getting the Zero series sleeve for my iPad 2.

OneForGadgets
Jun 20, 2011, 08:49 AM
http://www.beyzacases.com/pd-ipad-2-executive-ii-case.cfm
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a nice leather case for my iPad2 but not too bulky/heavy. I've also been disappointed by my last vaja cases so I was looking for cheaper alternatives. This one seems to have all the features that one would need (such as smart cover system), I just cannot really find any feedbacks on this one so, did anyone tried? Or do you know any similar alternative?
Many thanks! :D

Very nice case I have to admit, I like how the cover replicates an OEM Smart Cover.

BlindMellon
Jun 20, 2011, 11:32 AM
Maybe it's just me, but all these cases that cover the front border have a home made look to them. I'd expect more for that kind of money....

TC25
Jun 23, 2011, 02:17 PM
I received my tan, Executive II leather case for my iPad2. Nice case, Smartcover feature works well. It's thinner than my Vaja Libretto.

I have not made my mind up which one I like better since each has compromises based on my requirements. While each has Smartcover feature, I like the way the Beyza mimics the Apple Smartcover, but I don't care for how the iPad is kept in place which hides the bezel. The Vaja has the better solution, but I don't care for how their Smartcover works and how, when the cover folded underneath the iPad, the magnets can put the iPad into sleep mode if you're not careful.

slaphotk
May 19, 2012, 12:06 PM
I received my tan, Executive II leather case for my iPad2. Nice case, Smartcover feature works well. It's thinner than my Vaja Libretto.

I have not made my mind up which one I like better since each has compromises based on my requirements. While each has Smartcover feature, I like the way the Beyza mimics the Apple Smartcover, but I don't care for how the iPad is kept in place which hides the bezel. The Vaja has the better solution, but I don't care for how their Smartcover works and how, when the cover folded underneath the iPad, the magnets can put the iPad into sleep mode if you're not careful.

Thinking about getting this case in tan, however looks very "orange" on my monitor.. Can anyone who has this case comment on the actual color-- ie more of a true tan vs orange color???