PDA

View Full Version : 4G iPod Mini Blue

boneca
Mar 28, 2005, 05:05 PM
I'm selling my iPod Mini blue color it has custom engraving on the back witch says BONECA (doll in Portuguese).
I have it for about 6 mth and used it for maybe 2 weeks always at home. No scratches or any damages.
I will also include 2 protective cases, 1 leather and second clear one (I bought both at Apple store)
+ iPod dock mini.

I'm asking $200 + $10 shipping in US.

will ship from Peabody, MAss.

mrgreen4242
Mar 28, 2005, 07:37 PM
Just for reference, the new 4gb iPod mini's, with better battery life than the 1G's are $200 brand new, $180 with edu discount. The refurb 1G's from Apple are $180 as well.

So I'm sure, but I don't think that a used 1G mini will get more than $150 shipped, or so. Also, the engraving, imo, drops the value considerably; I personally, would probably pay about $100 for an engraved 1G mini.

If you fail to sell it, that offer is on the table.

Rob

boneca
Mar 28, 2005, 07:46 PM
Just for reference, the new 4gb iPod mini's, with better battery life than the 1G's are $200 brand new, $180 with edu discount. The refurb 1G's from Apple are $180 as well.

So I'm sure, but I don't think that a used 1G mini will get more than $150 shipped, or so. Also, the engraving, imo, drops the value considerably; I personally, would probably pay about $100 for an engraved 1G mini.

If you fail to sell it, that offer is on the table.

Rob

I see your point Rob, but don't forget that new iPods doesn't come with half the stuff I'm offering both USB and FW cables I will also include dock which I will have no use for me after I'll sell it. and don't forget about cases.
So if you'll put everything together - how much would it be?
anyway I know it will sell sooner or later, I'm not really desperate to sell it as well I just have no use for it since I got 30GB iPod Photo its just sitting on my desk, but for $100 it can sit there for awhile.
anyway thx for hands up.

mrgreen4242
Mar 28, 2005, 09:56 PM
I see your point Rob, but don't forget that new iPods doesn't come with half the stuff I'm offering both USB and FW cables I will also include dock which I will have no use for me after I'll sell it. and don't forget about cases.
So if you'll put everything together - how much would it be?
anyway I know it will sell sooner or later, I'm not really desperate to sell it as well I just have no use for it since I got 30GB iPod Photo its just sitting on my desk, but for $100 it can sit there for awhile.
anyway thx for hands up.

The dock adds some value, guess it will come down to the engraving... hop eyou do well,

Best wishes,
Rob

acedickson
Mar 29, 2005, 12:05 AM
I'm interested in the Mini, Dock, & the clear case. Since it is engraved I'm willing to offer $160 shipped. PM me or email me if you're interested.

Chappers
Mar 29, 2005, 04:49 AM
you could try ebay and see how much they are selling for there.

boneca
Apr 7, 2005, 10:16 AM
new price: $165 shipped (iPod, Dock, 2 Cases)

imaduro
May 7, 2005, 05:48 PM
Still for sale?