Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

InspectoR95

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 3, 2011
Hey fellas !
I have recently bought an iPod Touch 4th Generation [32GB] and I want to buy whatever is necessary in order to protect it without having any problems while using it.
Thus the question arises : What am I supposed to buy to protect my iPod?
images would be really useful !

PS: the more cheap and good they are, the better it is !
Thanks in advance guys!

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
If you want to keep it looking nice, buy a case. There is a lot of cases out there go with whichever one you like the best, there isn't a lot of difference besides size and appearance in cases.

InspectoR95

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 3, 2011
If you want to keep it looking nice, buy a case. There is a lot of cases out there go with whichever one you like the best, there isn't a lot of difference besides size and appearance in cases.

I was thinking of buying a good looking case as well.
As for the screen? Any good screen protector? Are there also protectors for the back of the ipod? ( not case )

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
You can get a screen protector I'm not sure if it's needed though, I've used a first Gen iPod touch without a case or screen protector since a month or two after they where released. The back gets scratched up quickly which is why you need a case, but the screen was fine without scratches until a month ago when it fell on cement and got a scratch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.