PDA

View Full Version : FS or FT: Dual 2 ghz Powermac G5 1gig Ram - 17 Inch Cinema Display

ndjokic@mac.com
Mar 29, 2005, 11:25 AM
Looking to sell my powermac g5 dual 2 ghz, 1 gig of ram, 160 gig hardrive, airport extreme inside. It is an awesome machine and has worked without any problems as I have had it a little bit less then a year. I have all the original boxes, and manuals. I am also selling the 17 inch display along with the powermac, however if you would like to purchase one seperately that can be arranged. This monitor is in perfect conidtion as well, I am a 20 year old film school graduate who has babied this computer throughout the year I've had it. I have checked online and think that a fair price wuld be 2800 for the combination of the two, it also has lots of software on it that I can put with the computer or completely clear for you, depending on what you'd want. I am going to go with a laptop so just in case your looking for a trade you can make me an offer as well.Not really sure how that would work but I am open to offers, nothing thats reasonable won't be considered. I live in the Miami area, so iwe could work on shippping costs or pickups no problem. Thank you very much for looking.

macbaseball
Mar 29, 2005, 12:12 PM
pictures?

ndjokic@mac.com
Mar 29, 2005, 12:41 PM
Sorry about that I wil put up pictures tonight, standard powermac g5 and monitor. At work at the moment don't have pictures on me.

macbaseball
Mar 29, 2005, 12:49 PM
Alright, is the monitor flat panel or CRT.

CTSxViper
Mar 29, 2005, 02:00 PM
Sent you a PM..
CTSxViper

ndjokic@mac.com
Mar 29, 2005, 05:30 PM
the monitor is flatscreen, the generation before the latest ones. With the clear surrounding instead of metallic.