PDA

View Full Version : Turns out I need a folio case

h00ligan
Jun 25, 2011, 12:23 AM
I know there are threads on specific cases, but there are also a ton of cases out and so I thought maybe someone knew of something that fit the bill spot on.

Hold iPad
Prefer to clip in not covering the bezel, iPad must be easy to insert and remove as it's a part time solution
Hold stylus
Sleeve for loose docs
Possibly room for a notepad
Also hold pen...

Oh ya, not too much money and as lights as possible..not asking for much am I!

Anyway, anyone know of something that fits most of these, I would appreciate the recs..holding loose paper is a must, notepad would be ideal but not necessary. Any other attributes worth mentioning? Angle stand, typing, whatever, et me know.

Thanks for the considered advice!

SchneiderMan
Jun 25, 2011, 01:24 AM
The only folio that comes to mind would be the Booq Agenda. I think it mostly answers your needs.

slaphotk
Jun 25, 2011, 01:27 AM
I'm looking for the same thing..As I mentioned I think this one comes close..

http://www.booqbags.com/laptop-backpacks-laptop-bags/booqpad-iPad-2-agenda/booqpad-coffee-cream-ipad-agenda_2

thelookingglass
Jun 25, 2011, 12:05 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

The Booq looks sort of chunky though,particularly with a notepad in there.

OP, what's the point in having a notepad if you already have your iPad? And do you expect to be able to use your iPad while in the case or is this more of a means of carrying it around?

h00ligan
Jun 25, 2011, 11:14 PM
Thanks all, I had seen the booq but agree it's bulky.

Well the point is i need the iPad with me, but taking notes on it is not ideal, I've been trying. I need it for client meetings, well both of them, and would like a single carry item, rather than a briefcase, for such a minor amount of things, or multiple carriers. I have a smart cover, sleeve and leather-bound legal pad...I'd prefer one integrated solution.

The one downside to the booq, and I'm not sure how it could be implemented, is there is no way to angle it.

Btw, booq is pretty cheeky with their notepad refills pricing it seems..it's just a5.