PDA

View Full Version : Belkin FlipBlade Adjust for Apple iPad 2

3goldens
Jun 25, 2011, 11:24 PM
Just received this from Amazon, guess I'm lucky cause I see they are now sold out!

I had always liked the concept that Skadoosh had come up with but thought their asking price was a bit on the high side. Maybe one day I will try one but in the meantime, this Belkin is one hell of a good substitute. I was a little hesitant on this at first but when I tried it's really terrific.

Very sturdy & stable, certainly portable, extremely light weight, and has enough viewing angles to satisfy pretty much anyone.

One thing I as not sure of, and I had called Belkin to inquire about the thickness of the opening to hold the unit and if it would be able to handle a case, well pleasantly surprised that there is quite a bit of comfortable breathing room there to handle a shell and smart cover. It also handles The Marware MicroShell Folio, The Speck, of course the Belkin Snap shield. I would say really any reasonably slim fitting case you'll be ok with this stand.

I give a big thumbs up to Belkin on this and highly recommend to anyone looking for a low profile dependable stand.

jsh1120
Sep 27, 2011, 05:02 PM
For those interested, Belkin has a 50% off sale on their entire catalog until the end of September. The FlipBlade Adjust is reduced to $15. Use the discount/promo code FB50.

P.S. I agree it's a very nice portable stand.

Kristine
Sep 30, 2011, 06:26 AM
I have this stand also; think it's great. :)