PDA

View Full Version : Need help to what to buy:)

chriso89
Jun 26, 2011, 04:24 AM
hello good firends on the internet!:)

I get my ipad next week :D i am gonna buy the smartcover but should i but apple wirless keyboard or the ipad keyboard dock?

pleas help me and sorry for bad english

chriso89
Jun 26, 2011, 04:47 AM

tips on some back protections? want my pad to loock good and be thin

malias4
Jun 26, 2011, 05:06 AM
Hi man i got a leather smart cover and as far as for back protection i got a carbon skin from icarbons!
it looks good and it dont make my ipad fat :)
u can look a smal video of my ipad here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR7k9Lcu4hc
But if you take your ipad out of the house alot the its better u buy also a folio case for more and stable protection !;)

chriso89
Jun 26, 2011, 05:14 AM
thanks, i have an folio case fra dealextreme but i am mostly gonna use it at home :)

does the back side of the ipad get scratches easly? must i have somthing on the back?

Mr.C
Jun 26, 2011, 05:20 AM
does the back side of the ipad get scratches easly? must i have somthing on the back?

Yes and yes.

chriso89
Jun 26, 2011, 05:25 AM
i think i buy the carbon skin from icarbons :) whitch color is best for the black ipad? shuld i get the front cover too? http://www.icarbons.com/products/ipad-2

dark wook or black carbon? what to buy?

Mr.C
Jun 26, 2011, 02:38 PM
i think i buy the carbon skin from icarbons :) whitch color is best for the black ipad? shuld i get the front cover too? http://www.icarbons.com/products/ipad-2

dark wook or black carbon? what to buy?

I wouldn't make such a rush decision as there are many different options and browsing various threads here will allow you to make a more informed decision. There are various companies that make back covers like Belkin, Incipio, Switcheasy, etc. Those are the more popular ones but there are many others.

chriso89
Jun 26, 2011, 02:47 PM
i dont want a case:) just want to protect the back side from scratches:) i did take the wood color:)

i ave an case from dealextreme:) but i only s gonna use it when i am travlin

Mr.C
Jun 26, 2011, 03:00 PM
i dont want a case:) just want to protect the back side from scratches:) i did take the wood color:)

i ave an case from dealextreme:) but i only s gonna use it when i am travlin

The ones I mentioned are just covers for the back and are really thin. I have one by Incipio but the CoverBuddy by Switcheasy is probably one of the better ones. I use it together with the Apple smart cover.

chriso89
Jun 26, 2011, 03:04 PM
do you have a link?
found the last one. its noe so cool as the the icarbons skins:)

SchneiderMan
Jun 26, 2011, 06:21 PM
How did you suddenly switch the whole thread question about which keyboard to get, to skins? :confused:

chriso89
Jun 27, 2011, 02:42 AM
How did you suddenly switch the whole thread question about which keyboard to get, to skins? :confused:

I am getting the wireless keyboard:)
This is how btw:

tips on some back protections? want my pad to loock good and be thin