PDA

View Full Version : FS in UK only: JBL Creatures II and Apple Bluetooth Wireless Mouse

Fredstar
Mar 30, 2005, 05:20 AM
Yo guys,
Don't really wanna Ebay them unless i have too, can send pics if u want, or host them on my site.

JBL Creatures II in As New Condition, actually bought from the Apple Regent street store in November and only used till December when i got my Altec's. Comes with original manual and box and everything else that came in the box.

Price:45 Works perfectly.

Belkin Wireless all-in-one router/modem
-ADSL modem built in
-4 X Ethernet wired out
-802.11B and 802.11G wireless signal
-Easy set up
-All in a slim and light package, has great wireless range and can easily fill a big house - i actually bought a new Belkin wireless stand-alone access point and the range is not as good.
-LIFETIME Belkin transferable Warranty, Belkin are one of the very few who offer this on electronics and their customer service is top notch!
-Model Number:Belkin F5D7630UK4A
http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews72692.html

Price: 50

john_satc
Mar 30, 2005, 06:50 AM
Yo guys,
Don't really wanna Ebay them unless i have too, can send pics if u want, or host them on my site.

JBL Creatures II in As New Condition, actually bought from the Apple Regent street store in November and only used till December when i got my Altec's. Come with original manual and box and everything else that came in the box.
Price:55 inc. Delivery

Wireless Bluetooth Apple Mouse, again in as new condition, works perfectly, and came with my iMac in November. Only used till December again till i got a wired mouse, which is slightly lighter.
Price: 25 inc. Delivery

have PM you regarding mouse!

Fredstar
Mar 30, 2005, 08:05 AM
Ok, forget to mention, it came with my iMac so it hasn't got it's own box but i will be using the wired mouse box for it, it fits perfectly and is cushioned as well.
Will send pictures in a few mins
Fred

dobbin
Mar 30, 2005, 08:58 AM
I'm interested in the mouse. I've sent you a PM.

Fredstar
Mar 31, 2005, 06:59 AM
I can do the JBL's for 45 collected if anyone is near the Weybridge, Surrey area

thequicksilver
Apr 2, 2005, 06:12 PM
Did anything transpire with the mouse?

Fredstar
Apr 3, 2005, 04:58 AM
Sorry mouse sold, JBL's still up for grabs

Fredstar
Apr 4, 2005, 03:19 AM
Don't make me Ebay them guys
45 collected for the JBL Creatures (Weybridge, Surrey)
50 inc. Del for Belkin All-in-one adsl modem and wireless router

Fredstar
Apr 5, 2005, 03:59 AM
Creatures actually bought 11th December 2004, used for a month. Box, manual, receipt (from Regent street store) and in perfect condition and working order. no-one interested in 45 collected from the Weybridge, Surrey area??