PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with my Ipod battery?

Eirik2306
Jun 27, 2011, 04:31 AM
Hello, ive just noticed with my brand new Ipod Touch 4g 32gig that the battery is unstable"?" I was playing Modern Combat 2 on my Ipod and the battery was 53% and when i played the battery was suddenly 23%???? As i stopped the battery was 56% again? what is this and i got another problem when i was sleeping the battery was going from 56% to 29% in one night???? What is this ****! can anyone please help me?:confused::confused:

mrkramer
Jun 27, 2011, 04:35 AM
Thats weird. Try letting the battery completely drain, and then recharge it. If that doesn't work you can try restoring from iTunes, and if that still doesn't work it's brand new and it still has a warranty so take it in to Apple.

Ace134blue
Jun 27, 2011, 11:34 AM
Relax, all iPod 4Gs batteries do that. Hard to have accurate percentage on smaller batteries.

Brucewl
Jun 28, 2011, 02:21 AM
It's normal, iPod will change the percentage of battery according to what are you doing.

macdaddykane
Jun 28, 2011, 10:44 AM
Aye, Mortal Combat 2 sucks a lot of juice as opposed to just listening to music or reading a book,
think of it as a timer as opposed to a gauge.
ie if i continue playing MC 2 i have 23% of my typical battery time left- not playing MC2 I have 53% of my typical battery time left.
working as intended