Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Already got mine :) Haven't yet played around with it though.

photo4al.jpg

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Born NYC Living in CT
Very interesting concept!
I'm not sure about price, seems like a big tab when you add a basic shoulder strap, $60.00, seems like a lot.

I'd also have to see how the shoulder strap works in conjunction with a smart cover, seems like it may be prone to flapping open or coming off completely. Perhaps this case is like the smart feather shell that holds the cover on.

Think I would stick with my otter utility strap as it uses's all four corners of the ipad.

Is it a thin shell or thick? Add much weight?

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Very interesting concept!
I'm not sure about price, seems like a big tab when you add a basic shoulder strap, $60.00, seems like a lot.

I'd also have to see how the shoulder strap works in conjunction with a smart cover, seems like it may be prone to flapping open or coming off completely. Perhaps this case is like the smart feather shell that holds the cover on.

Think I would stick with my otter utility strap as it uses's all four corners of the ipad.

Is it a thin shell or thick? Add much weight?

It's a thin back shell yes. It's much thinner and lighter than the first gen iPad version which was co-molded with rubber.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.