Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipodtouchfreak2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2011
Hi, so I have an ipod touch that has plants vs zombies on it. It is jailbroken and has a cydia tweak called "AppBackup". It lets you save data from any app you have so you do not lose it when you update or remove the app. First time I beat Plants vs. Zombies I did not have AppBackup yet and updated the ipod firmware and lost all of my data and had to start over. As you may know, beating Plants vs. Zombies takes QUITE SOME TIME! For the second time this morning, I beat PvZ again and backed up all of the save data using AppBackup. I was on v1.5 on PvZ and decided to update to 1.6 to get the Zen Garden and Mini-Games. So I did the update. After that juts like I thought it was going to be, PvZ data was all gone. So I open up AppBackup but accidently hit "Backup" instead of "Restore" and lost all of the saved data I had saved.
I was wondering if anyone who happens to have AppBackup and a finished Plants vs. Zombies game data could SSH into their iPod/iPhone, retrieve the AppBackup data, put in up on a download website such as http://www.mediafire.com/ and send me the link please? Im desperate.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.