PDA

View Full Version : iPod is disable. Try again in 21,792,812 minutes.

xMBPx
Jun 30, 2011, 05:56 PM
I just got my iPod back from a pawn shop from being stolen...the battery was drained because it's been gone for 3 weeks. It wasn't cleared, because my background picture is still there. However, when i charged it, it won't let me enter my password for 22,000,000 minutes.... What should I do?

My MacBook pro is at the apple store for a repair right now, so I cant connect it yet. But will connecting it to the original iTunes/mbp solve my problem?

Is there ANY way to fix it without a restore?

Thanks...

Mr Slippy IV
Jun 30, 2011, 06:06 PM
Bringing it in and out of the 'Connect to iTunes' screen works for me anytime my iPod won't let me retry entering my password for a few minutes.

aeneid
Jun 30, 2011, 06:17 PM
Try putting it into DFU mode, and then rebooting it. Maybe that works. And connecting it to the Mac will unlock it, I believe you won't have to restore it. And even if you did you should have all your media so you should be okay.

Cheers

Consultant
Jun 30, 2011, 09:25 PM
Connect to original Mac with iTunes.

Black.Infinity
Jun 30, 2011, 10:31 PM
just wait 41.8291693 years:eek::eek::eek:

craighton
Jul 9, 2011, 03:02 AM
Connect it to the computer is was registered with and it should unlock it.

If not try DFU mode.

Newfiedog95
Jul 9, 2011, 05:06 PM
Just plug it into the computer that your iTunes account is on, start up iTunes it's should start to sync by itself if not start the sync BUT MAKE SURE U STOP THE SYNC RIGHT AFTER YOU START IT because there is a chance that the person who stole it might of got in to it and changed something important and if it syncs then your going to have a long boring time puting it back to normal. Then the iPod should be able to have the password put into it. Hope this helped :)

Jaeela
Dec 5, 2011, 08:24 PM
Mine is 22,016,818 minutes:( i feel your pain lol.

BrunoWill
Dec 6, 2011, 12:14 AM
Maybe you should connect with iTunes, and then hold on home and power button till iTunes told you that there is an unknown device need to be restored.