Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sharkymac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2010
evil empire
Hi,
I just installed Lion GM and have encountered a little problem with lion's mail.
It seems like I can't change the message list's font size. In fact I can change the font size of the messages itself, but not the size or font of the list. Has anyone experienced the same problem?

Last edited:

neilmacd

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2010
UK
Same here, I'm also seeing font issues in iCal, with all the text in the menu buttons out of place and only half the text in the events list shows, the rest chopped off :(

rjsRostana

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2011
Font Size for mail list in Lion

Yes - having the same problem if you mean the list of Mailboxes - the font is too big and the style is not easily read.

Does someone have a way to change it? Please?

Apple addict

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2008
Hi,
I just installed Lion GM and have encountered a little problem with lion's mail.
It seems like I can't change the message list's font size. In fact I can change the font size of the messages itself, but not the size or font of the list. Has anyone experienced the same problem?

Yes I am seeing the same issue. Have not been able to figure out how to change this yet.

Gary

tomf

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2009
Has anyone found a fix for this? I am trying to change the message list font size but it just won't change.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.