Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

-tWv-

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2009
Ohio
I just got an ipad, and i was wondering if anyone could recommend an app designed to log in to a forum like macrumors so you didnt have to use the web interface. I just find it a little cumbersome at times to browse through macrumors on an ipad or iphone, and was looking for an app to do it. Anyone have any recommendations? I would prefer if it was free but am willing to pay a few bucks if the app is designed well and does what it is supposed to. Any input is appreciated, thanks.

kylera

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2010
Seoul
However, the search feature seems to be borked when accessing through Tapatalk. Other than that, it's smooth sailing.

Shawnpk

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I just got an ipad, and i was wondering if anyone could recommend an app designed to log in to a forum like macrumors so you didnt have to use the web interface. I just find it a little cumbersome at times to browse through macrumors on an ipad or iphone, and was looking for an app to do it. Anyone have any recommendations? I would prefer if it was free but am willing to pay a few bucks if the app is designed well and does what it is supposed to. Any input is appreciated, thanks.

Flipboard is great. Doesn't have search feature though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.