PDA

View Full Version : waiting on a powermac?


guasmoa
Apr 2, 2005, 02:52 PM
Tiger is supposed to be released soon, so most likely it will be loaded onto the PowerMacs. Should I buy the dual 1.8 now when Tiger comes out, or should I wait and see if the rumors for the updated Powerbook at NAB come true, then buy one?

iGary
Apr 2, 2005, 02:54 PM
There are a lot of related threads on this topic, a search will list all of them for you. ;)

wdlove
Apr 2, 2005, 02:57 PM
I'm am also waiting for an updated Power Mac. An update is certainly expected between now and WWDC. Would also like to have one that comes pre-installed with Tiger. If we are looking at a major update it may be announce live by Steve Jobs during his Keynote at WWDC.

JzzTrump22
Apr 2, 2005, 03:42 PM
I would just wait a little bit, since we are right around the corner from all these major updates.

pianodude123
Apr 2, 2005, 09:05 PM
I am in the same situation. It really depends when you need it. If you dont need the computer that badly, like me, then why shove the money in apples face without making them work that much for it....anyway all i am saying is that it really depends on when you need the computer.