PDA

View Full Version : FS: Epson Stylus 3000

super_kev
Apr 3, 2005, 01:31 PM
I'm selling a Epson 3000 give to me by a friend of mine. It came with his PM 9600 that he bought, and since he just surfs the web and does email he has no use for this graphics workhorse. I brought it home, hooked it up and printed a color photo with it and it works fine. It has a broken ink door (see picture) but it stays shut. Black ink cart is empty, but there's ink in the rest of the carts. Has Epson RIP software, Epson Plot software, and drivers. Asking $280 + shipping.

Edit:
I forgot to add the refs, skipped my mind. I have 100% feedback under eBay user blaster42. Also sold on IMG forums, ls1tech.com, and ls1.com under user super_kev.

It will be shipped with care, wrapped in bubblewrap in a box, but I don't have the original box. I didn't think location was important since I'm nowhere near any big cities... Mt. Shasta, CA. ;) I accept PayPal or USPS money order. :)

CanadaRAM
Apr 3, 2005, 03:21 PM
Important information to include

Where are you located?
What forms of payment can you consider?
Do you have any history on any other sites that can attest to your identity/reliability?
Do you have the packing material and original box for the Epson, or otherwise, how do you propose to ship it so it doesn't get damaged?