PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: PB 12" 1.33Ghz 256mb, AE, BT

AmnesiacOpera
Apr 4, 2005, 08:58 PM
Hello. This is a feeler thread for a 1.33Ghz 12" Powerbook. The specs are as follows.

12" Screen
1.33 Ghz G4
256 MB RAM
64 MB VRAM
60 GB HD
Combo Drive
Bluetooth
Airport Extreme
Mac OSX 10.3 "Panther"
Original Box, Discs, Cables, Paperwork, etc

The Powerbook was purchased from the Apple Store in July of 2004, and is therefore still under warranty until July of 2005. You can still purchase the Apple Care extended warranty to extend the warranty until 2007. Cosmetically, the computer looks beautiful, except for a small dent right above the CD drive slot. The dent isn't noticeable from the side, only when looking down on the keyboard, where the case sticks out approximately a millimeter from the normal spot. You have to look closely to notice anything. I would also throw in a black 12" Shinza Zeroshock sleeve for the powerbook. I've been extremely happy with the machine, and the only reason I'm selling is because my car died and as a student, I don't have a huge income to repair it. I'm not sure how much to ask for this machine, but I hope to get $1250 plus shipping. I'll post pictures as soon as I can find a digital camera to use, hopefully tomorrow. Thanks.