PDA

View Full Version : Uploading app help

Serioushelp
Jul 12, 2011, 04:37 AM
First problem application loader gave a message "duruldotnet/build/Debug-iphones/duruldotnet.app is not a valid location for the app. it must be at the top level of the archive"

second problem: iphone/ipod touch: application executable contains unsupported architecture(s): i386

third problem: application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an Apple submission certificate.

fourth problem: unable to extract codesign entitlements from your application. Please make sure DrillApp is a valid Mach executable that's properly codesigned. So for this i must walk through the Development Provisioning Assistant??

jnoxx
Jul 12, 2011, 04:59 AM
Have u tried following any guide to upload the app? because I see ** loads of errors that are basic errors, which can be avoided by following the Apple guides.
Like codesigning, setting the right architectures.
So to answer your question, yes.. run through all stuff first before posting I guess.

Serioushelp
Jul 12, 2011, 08:22 AM
I am seriously a newbie to building and uploading of apple app. I need urgent help. Any guide to refer to?

jnoxx
Jul 12, 2011, 08:36 AM
www.google.com I heard they are a great help for asking more specific questions. If you have trouble there, no problem when you come back and ask the question.