PDA

View Full Version : FS: Mac Mini 1.25ghz + iSight $550 OBO Like NEW

BillHarrison
Apr 5, 2005, 06:10 AM
As the title says, everything in perfect condition with all packaging. Free shipping.

Was going to use as an HTPC, but its just not gonna work out for me, I did try!

Bill

BillHarrison
Apr 8, 2005, 09:32 AM
Bump and price reduction, has to go, first 500$ paypal gets it with free shipping! Mac Mini 1.25ghz, like new, and iSight, like new!

Bill

stoid
Apr 8, 2005, 09:41 AM
How much would you want for just the iSight (shipped)?

BillHarrison
Apr 8, 2005, 11:30 AM
How much would you want for just the iSight (shipped)?
I would prefer to sell as a set, as I don't need one without the other.

Bill

iggyboy2
Apr 8, 2005, 05:23 PM
PM sent

keysersoze
Apr 9, 2005, 08:43 AM
PM sent

Does the mini have a Super Drive?

BillHarrison
Apr 9, 2005, 10:33 AM
It is a stock base mini. No bluetooth, superdrive, or airport. Works great, clean, no blemishes. All packaging / software / etc included.

Wanted to use it as an HTPC, but its not gonna work out for me. So I want to sell it.

Bill

BillHarrison
Apr 13, 2005, 01:56 PM
It is a stock base mini. No bluetooth, superdrive, or airport. Works great, clean, no blemishes. All packaging / software / etc included.

Wanted to use it as an HTPC, but its not gonna work out for me. So I want to sell it.

Bill

Last price drop, I really need the $$ to put together my HTPC.

450$ paypal gets it shipped to you, come on guys, this is a great deal for a like new mini and iSight!

Bill

jeremy.king
Apr 13, 2005, 03:00 PM
Last price drop, I really need the $$ to put together my HTPC.

450$ paypal gets it shipped to you, come on guys, this is a great deal for a like new mini and iSight!

Bill

PM Sent.

Do you have any seller references? Can you send me pics?

RGunner
Apr 13, 2005, 03:02 PM
have you attempted any modifications or is this a stock Mini (ie overclock?)

BillHarrison
Apr 13, 2005, 03:21 PM
have you attempted any modifications or is this a stock Mini (ie overclock?)

Stock mini. Read up on the overclock, seems worth doing, but im not keeping the machine, so i don't want to mess with it. I liked it alot, but my main use is HTPC, and it just wont do what i need it to. Sad to say, but pc's are way ahead in this area, one day i hope i can make the switch, its just not time yet.

I am always on the bleeding edge, and unfortunately bleeding edge tech just doesnt come for macs.

debroglie
Apr 13, 2005, 04:26 PM
sent you a pm

barrettd
Apr 13, 2005, 05:15 PM
As the title says, everything in perfect condition with all packaging. Free shipping.

Was going to use as an HTPC, but its just not gonna work out for me, I did try!

Bill

Would it be bad form for me to ask, in this thread, what it lacked for you? I'm curious about using it in some form of HTPC, too. Thanks!

macpk01
Apr 13, 2005, 05:17 PM
pm sent

BillHarrison
Apr 13, 2005, 09:11 PM
Would it be bad form for me to ask, in this thread, what it lacked for you? I'm curious about using it in some form of HTPC, too. Thanks!

Doesnt bother me, and its my thread, so who cares!

Lacks in software basically, hard to do some things i want to do. I am sure its coming in time, and i feel the machine is capable. Problem 2, I am a long time pc user, so i have a big pc investment, and making things play nice with my windows pcs just was not fun, as windows media center made things very easy. For a daily use pc, i was loving the mini, but thats not what i got it for, and it wont do what i need in the htpc area. I may try again next year, but im kinda thinking i need to go all mac, or not, and this mixed environment was just causing unneeded headaches. I love OS X, and the mini is an awesome little computer, but for an htpc, when i want the least amount of computer to be seen, the software for htpc's makes it much easier.

bobr
Apr 13, 2005, 09:27 PM
First post (but longtime lurker with 60+ postive ebay transactions ((bombbuster1)))

I'll go $85 shipped for the iSight if someone wants the mini for the difference (365+ shipping.) Anyway, can Paypal ASAP as soon as someone let's me know if they completed the transaction.

Just bought a Rev. D 15"AL 1.5G with the Superdrive. Was pleasantly suprised to see that they offered this at the Apple store here in WI (Mayfair.) Thought it was only a BTO option.

Lemme' know. :)

Silly Burrito
Apr 13, 2005, 09:30 PM
Bobr, that's a really interesting offer...

I think the only thing holding me back is that if I get Bill's Mini, I have to pay $129 for Tiger...if I wait for two weeks, I get Tiger with my Mini. So for me, this deal would add $129 to the $365 you propose...

Sorry, I'm not threadcrappin...this is a very intriguing deal (for everything for $450), but Tiger's probably holding me back.

ReanimationLP
Apr 13, 2005, 09:30 PM
Cmon guys, thats one hell of deal to pass up, thats like 200 or so off retail

bobr
Apr 13, 2005, 09:48 PM
OK, I'll go $95.00 for the iSight. Up from my previous offer........

debroglie
Apr 13, 2005, 09:55 PM
OK, I'll go $95.00 for the iSight. Up from my previous offer........

If I can get some pictures of the computer and some references, I will purchase the Mac Mini for 350.

e-mail me at bradley(dot)haveman(at)hope(dot)edu

I have several references from MR, and my ebay ID is debroglie867

Thanks

Indohottie
Apr 13, 2005, 10:28 PM
PM sent to ya bobr

Quick question: Can you add ram to mac mini yourself without voiding warrenty?

Thanks

jeremy.king
Apr 13, 2005, 11:46 PM
Bill, the deed was done...

jeremy.king
Apr 13, 2005, 11:47 PM
Just bought a Rev. D 15"AL 1.5G with the Superdrive. Was pleasantly suprised to see that they offered this at the Apple store here in WI (Mayfair.) Thought it was only a BTO option.

Bobr, whereabouts in WI are you?

jeremy.king
Apr 18, 2005, 06:59 PM
Excellent deal. Excellent Seller. As advertised....what a computer!

I am one happy camper right now see ----> :D :D :D :D

BillHarrison
Apr 19, 2005, 05:09 AM
Glad your happy with your new computer. I really enjoyed using it, but it really just was not what i needed right now. I hope to move back to the apple world, but probably not for another year or so. But ill definitely be lurking the boards, go apple!