Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jacob1212

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2010
Long time lurker first time poster. I just inherited an iPhone 4 from a friend and want to get a carbon fiber skin on it. After looking around a bit I am leaning towards ordering BelchCo carbon fiber side and back skins. They are priced very competitively at $16.99. The photos look good and they are cut in the USA with 3M dinoc material. The link to the page is here http://belchco.com/products/carbon-fiber-iphone-4-skins.html

My question is has anyone tried them? They seem relatively new by judging from their twitter account. What do you guys think? Thanks for the help

-J

Jacob1212

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2010
Thanks UCLAkoolman, Ill check them out. I am not sure I want to buy something from China but worth a look.

UCLAKoolman

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
No problem. If you're wary of the shipping from china, I've made 3 separate orders from sw-box and they all arrived in 1-3 weeks. Good luck!

macguy59

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2006
Do NOT order anything from these clowns (BelchCo). They take your money and . . . nothing. They don’t respond to emails or ship the item you paid for. I should have done a quick Google search before I gave them my money. Similar stories to mine. I was forced to file a Paypal dispute to try and recover the money I gave them. Buyer BEWARE.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.