Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sonysucks

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2011
Just bought my iPad2 wifi only 32g 2 weeks ago.to test if my iPad can really last for 10hrs i deactivated the auto lock and put it to never mode.when I about to take a bath I put it inside my ipad bag with the screen is still on and with its smart leather case.before i leave the house i thought i put it back to sleep mode( didn't check it).i open my iPad at 7am went to schl, then go back home at 5pm.when i check my iPad GOSH! Its pretty hot! N the bat is only 2%. I got worried. I thought it will explode anytime soon because its reAlly hot.good thing it didn't. Haha.its still working though Im worried still.had my iphone for 2 years and never experience the same scenario that i encountered todAy with my iPad.what can you say about this guys? Does it affects the performance of my iPad later or is my iPad pretty much safe? Also can't sync movies in my iPad. Forgot how to do it.any help please.thanks in advance:)

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
If it's getting that hot, take it to an Apple store and have a Genius look at it.

As for syncing movies, check out Apple's support page.

link

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.