PDA

View Full Version : App to stream iTunes library over internet to iPad?

Chabba
Jul 18, 2011, 02:00 AM
I found apps that allow me to stream video over the internet to my iPad, and I found apps that allow me to stream audio from the iTunes library over my local wifi connection at home.

I'm looking for something that streams audio from my iTunes library like the Apple Remote app does, but over the intarwebs. AirVideo works well for video, but not very well for audio because of the large catalog I have.

Any suggestions?

Deamos
Jul 18, 2011, 07:16 AM
I found apps that allow me to stream video over the internet to my iPad, and I found apps that allow me to stream audio from the iTunes library over my local wifi connection at home.

I'm looking for something that streams audio from my iTunes library like the Apple Remote app does, but over the intarwebs. AirVideo works well for video, but not very well for audio because of the large catalog I have.

Any suggestions?

Try Orb. Sometimes it gets a little iffy with not working, but it is the only one I have seen that fits that exact need. I use it on my iphone for car music and it works great!

Ratatapa
Jul 18, 2011, 07:19 AM
Already downloaded on your PC?

If you synch your Ipad nd your PC does it update that APP?

Anijake
Jul 19, 2011, 12:02 PM
Audiogalaxy, runs a little app on your Mac, and you can stream the whole library, well no DRM stuff........