Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Arcadia310

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 16, 2010
I'm in SoCal and the two stores I called (Manhattan Village and Santa Monica) do not know when they'll be getting the Airs in. Are reps supposed to say that? Do you guys think they'll be in tomorrow?

If they aren't in tomorrow I will probably buy it online. What are the return policies online like? Could I take it to a retail apple store and return it there, or do I have to mail it back in?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
From the Apple press release.

Pricing & Availability
The 11-inch and 13-inch MacBook Air are available for order on the Apple Store® (http://www.apple.com) today and in Apple’s retail stores and Apple Authorized Resellers starting July 21.

MBABuyer

macrumors regular
May 4, 2011
VA
I called the local apple store in Richmond VA a few times today and asked about the new SB MBA's

I asked about if they would carry the MBA 13" ultimate, an when they were getting into the store.

Every time I got a response saying "we dont know when we will get the new MBA's"

Were they lying to me, I thought that the all the apple stores were selling SB MBA's tomorrow. And, will the apple store carry 256gb, i7 13" MBA?

nissan.gtp

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2007
Virginia
I called the local apple store in Richmond VA a few times today and asked about the new SB MBA's

I asked about if they would carry the MBA 13" ultimate, an when they were getting into the store.

Every time I got a response saying "we dont know when we will get the new MBA's"

Were they lying to me, I thought that the all the apple stores were selling SB MBA's tomorrow. And, will the apple store carry 256gb, i7 13" MBA?

dang I was going to run down there tomorrow. Guess I better call and hope they answer the phone. What number did you get through with ??

MBABuyer

macrumors regular
May 4, 2011
VA
I called 804-360-3118

If you find out any info on whether they have the i7 or i5,and what models they have in stock....would you please tell me?

I cant get to the apple store until late evening tomorrow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.