Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SomeMacGuy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2007
Nova Scotia
So I just finished up my first working day with 10.7 and the lack of a file count at the bottom of the finder window already caused me to screw up an order of 10 toolbar icons with 2 states each.

I sent 19 files and had I had that simple file count on the bottom of the Finder window it wouldn't have happened. Is pressing ⌘A and then dragging the selected group around seriously the only way to see the number of files?

If so that's crazy. Maybe this OS really is becoming a toy.

JohnDoe98

macrumors 68020
May 1, 2009
So I just finished up my first working day with 10.7 and the lack of a file count at the bottom of the finder window already caused me to screw up an order of 10 toolbar icons with 2 states each.

I sent 19 files and had I had that simple file count on the bottom of the Finder window it wouldn't have happened. Is pressing ⌘A and then dragging the selected group around seriously the only way to see the number of files?

If so that's crazy. Maybe this OS really is becoming a toy.

Relax. Open a Finder window. Click on View. Click show status bar. Your file counts will now appear like in SL.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.