PDA

View Full Version : So i decided that a refurb was my best option

Gunner86
Jul 21, 2011, 02:45 PM
Hey Guys/Girls

I bought an 11" air from the store a litle over a month ago and then found out a refresh was coming out so i ended up returning it to the store, anyways to make a long story short when i saw the specs on the new macbook i don't know if i really need that extra power from the cpu, this is only a portable machine for lite usage and the 11" i had bought a month ago did everything i wanted it to do. So anyways i ended up ordering a refurbished unit from the apple store today, my question is will i get a free upgrade to lion on a refurbished unit?

Thanks

Gunner

mrkramer
Jul 21, 2011, 02:47 PM
You should get one now. I've heard that if you order before the release then you might not get it with a refurb, but now that it has been released I know from experience that they've at least given a free upgrade with refurbs.

thomashw
Jul 21, 2011, 03:07 PM
Yes you will.

Gunner86
Jul 21, 2011, 03:24 PM
Thanks for your help guys, does anyone know what i need to do to get it??? Thanks again.

darngooddesign
Jul 21, 2011, 03:31 PM
Thanks for your help guys, does anyone know what i need to do to get it??? Thanks again.

What did Apple say when you called them?

melterx12
Jul 21, 2011, 03:33 PM

http://www.apple.com/macosx/uptodate/