Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vigu360

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2009
Canada
Guys what's your most fav lion feature? for me it has to be Safari back and forward with swipe right or left

bndoarn

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2008
For me it's probably the full screen apps. When I saw the Lion previews I thought I was never going to use it but now that I actually have it I'm almost always in full screen mode.

Cinder6

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2009
I've found I really like having Mail fullscreen, and then using a 3-finger sweep to "peek" at it and see if I have new messages, without moving to the dock or toggling Mission Control. It's nice because you can do it without interrupting your workflow at all.

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
Guys what's your most fav lion feature? for me it has to be Safari back and forward with swipe right or left

Totally agree, love that feature, the three finger tap on a word to bring up the meaning of a word is also nice but won't be used that much.

bjett92

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2007
Indy, IN
I've found I really like having Mail fullscreen, and then using a 3-finger sweep to "peek" at it and see if I have new messages, without moving to the dock or toggling Mission Control. It's nice because you can do it without interrupting your workflow at all.

Same. I keep iTunes and Mail in full screen all the time and quickly swipe to them and swipe back to my desktop. I love having the desktop uncluttered but having the apps just a swipe away.

nissan.gtp

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2007
Virginia
still exploring, but I really like the window resize from anywhere feature (finally)

Lion really proves that the trackpad is a must ...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.