PDA

View Full Version : Apogee Duet 2 - Display not working in Lion

captaincleanoff
Jul 22, 2011, 04:50 AM
I updated to Lion a few days ago - no problems so far, logic and everything else working fine.

Got an Apogee Duet 2 today. Installed the software etc. It shows in the audio i/o preferences, however there is nothing displayed on the Apogee LCD screen.

I thought this was some issue with Lion.. but just tried it on a friends laptop running Leopard, and still, not LCD screen on Apogee..

Starting to wonder if I have a faulty unit, or if there is something I'm missing.. Can't find anyone else reporting this problem

Cicatrix
Jul 30, 2011, 10:23 AM
I updated to Lion a few days ago - no problems so far, logic and everything else working fine.

Got an Apogee Duet 2 today. Installed the software etc. It shows in the audio i/o preferences, however there is nothing displayed on the Apogee LCD screen.

I thought this was some issue with Lion.. but just tried it on a friends laptop running Leopard, and still, not LCD screen on Apogee..

Starting to wonder if I have a faulty unit, or if there is something I'm missing.. Can't find anyone else reporting this problem

Hi captain, I am interested in what is going on with this. Did you ever get it working right?

macophilex2005
Jul 30, 2011, 08:42 PM
You need to install the update for apogee's duet 2 and OSX Lion found at this link:

http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/apogee-mac-osx-lion-compatibility.php

I have the original duet but unfortunately there is no update for it yet! I am so fustrated. Consider yourself lucky.

Hope this helps.

Cicatrix
Jul 31, 2011, 11:06 AM
You need to install the update for apogee's duet 2 and OSX Lion found at this link:

http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/apogee-mac-osx-lion-compatibility.php

I have the original duet but unfortunately there is no update for it yet! I am so fustrated. Consider yourself lucky.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, I took a look at this page yesterday. Lucky stars indeed! all is good for the Duet 2 it appears. Hopefully the Duet update for Lion will follow shortly. Hang in there.