Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djkindred

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2004
Just in case anyone is wondering went to the Dallas, TX biggest Apple Store which is still just Willow Bend (at least until Knox opens up new one) and was hoping to find an 11" with the i7 but only the 128 SSD. They are only carrying the Ultimate 11" and you have to build the i7 with 128 SSD.

I figured I would help people out if they were looking/hoping to find one. Willow Bend usually carries a lot of the custom configuration models too.

Walked out with the 11" i5 128 and could not be happier. Probably would never notice the difference for what I am doing on this 11" screen anyways. Couldn't justify the 1199 to 1649 gap!

PecanEater

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2007
I went to three Apple stores in the area looking for a 11" i5 4GB 256GB on Thursday but no luck. Ended up ordering online.

maroulis

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2006
I went to three Apple stores in the area looking for a 11" i5 4GB 256GB on Thursday but no luck. Ended up ordering online.

I just picked up the 11" i7/1.8/4GB/256GB SSD from Knox. I have a business account so they had one reserved for me. It made it to the store yesterday but couldn't make it before they closed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.