Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

moderngamenewb

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 20, 2011
This might seem like a silly question, but has anybody found a way to get the old aqua scroll bars back in Lion? I didn't find anything in the system preferences, but did anybody find an app or anything that will make the scroll bars look like the old aqua ones (or at least similar)? I've tried doing a few google searches, and haven't been able to find anything.

moderngamenewb

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 20, 2011
I'm probably in the minority who likes them. Probably because I'm just so used to them after so many years.

Atarikid

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
This might seem like a silly question, but has anybody found a way to get the old aqua scroll bars back in Lion? I didn't find anything in the system preferences, but did anybody find an app or anything that will make the scroll bars look like the old aqua ones (or at least similar)? I've tried doing a few google searches, and haven't been able to find anything.

There is no way it can be done. They removed them completely (even for Carbon apps).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.