PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ADC 17" Apple Studio Display

MacBandit
Sep 26, 2002, 11:29 PM
I am looking for an ADC 17" Apple Studio Display. This is the one with the clear case. If anyone has one they are willing to sell let me know what you want for it and I will consider it.

DarkNovaMatter
Sep 27, 2002, 12:14 AM
Do you mean the Apple Display Connector one? Well if that is the one then you can probably find it over at cube-zone. They usually have links to plaves where you can find old monitors. Its a very nice monitor especially with the extra 2 usb ports!

MacBandit
Sep 27, 2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by DarkNovaMatter
Do you mean the Apple Display Connector one? Well if that is the one then you can probably find it over at cube-zone. They usually have links to plaves where you can find old monitors. Its a very nice monitor especially with the extra 2 usb ports!

Thanks and yes the on with the ADC connector.

LimeiBook86
Sep 27, 2002, 12:40 AM
go to Mac of All Trades (www.macofalltrades.com) check all the categorys I know they have one, I forget where... I think its like $100 or 150 around that or maybe was it $170?? I forget...

MacBandit
Sep 27, 2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by LimeiBook86
go to Mac of All Trades (www.macofalltrades.com) check all the categorys I know they have one, I forget where... I think its like $100 or 150 around that or maybe was it $170?? I forget...

Thanks, though I just found them like 5 minutes ago.