Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RaMaz07

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 20, 2008
I'm looking for an envelope type sleeve for my brand new 11" MacBook Air. I've seen the Speck Pixel one and I'm not a fan of the material and I have my eye on the BoxWave Elite Leather one but I'm not sure if others are out there.

I have the Timbuk2 sleeve for my iPad 2 and I Love it, if only Timbuk2 made a version for the 11" Air because I would buy that without even thinking!

misterneums

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2009
I'm looking for an envelope type sleeve for my brand new 11" MacBook Air. I've seen the Speck Pixel one and I'm not a fan of the material and I have my eye on the BoxWave Elite Leather one but I'm not sure if others are out there.

I have the Timbuk2 sleeve for my iPad 2 and I Love it, if only Timbuk2 made a version for the 11" Air because I would buy that without even thinking!

Perhaps Tom Bin Cache might work for you? They have a size for 11 and 13 inch macbook airs.

kwajkat

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2009
The new Grid It Sleeve for Mac Air by Cocoon is a really nice sleeve. Runs $39.99 for 11 inch and $49.99 for the 13 Mac Air version. The only thing I don't like is you have to air it out before using when it first arrives. Made out of neophreen(?). I like the grid it on the outside for storing stuff.

mariov

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2008
i have the boxwave. Decent for $20, but it´s of course not real leather... and looks like not real leather. It`s very nice anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.