PDA

View Full Version : Adding specific twitter user name to follow

Bodhi395
Jul 23, 2011, 01:24 PM
This sounds stupid, but I find it hard to find an easy way to follow someone on twitter, if all I have is the persons specific user name. I use Twitterific on my iPhone and iPad, but don't see any option to simply enter a twitter user name and to bring up that profile and follow that person. I'm not even sure how to do it bringing up twitter.com on safari. If you simply have a twitter user name you want to follow, what's the easiest way to do that??

shandyman
Jul 23, 2011, 01:33 PM
This sounds stupid, but I find it hard to find an easy way to follow someone on twitter, if all I have is the persons specific user name. I use Twitterific on my iPhone and iPad, but don't see any option to simply enter a twitter user name and to bring up that profile and follow that person. I'm not even sure how to do it bringing up twitter.com on safari. If you simply have a twitter user name you want to follow, what's the easiest way to do that??

i just search for them under the main twitter app on my iDevice, go into their profile and press follow. it's pretty simple.........