Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Paulshaqz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 10, 2009
so installed lion on day one and when i tried getting my final backup from SL time machine got stuck and corrupted luckily i got everything i needed out of it so, now i deleted the archive and reformatted the hard drive now i get the backup disk could not be found, i looked it up on google and checked apple's support but nothing helps anybody had this issue and got it resolved.

Thanks In Advance.

Krad3130

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2010
Winter Park, FL
I would also like to know about this for when I do decide to upgrade to lion. I would like to know how I will go about keeping all my information the same or will everything still be on my MBP as if I updated from 10.6.7 - 10.6.8?

Paulshaqz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 10, 2009
I would also like to know about this for when I do decide to upgrade to lion. I would like to know how I will go about keeping all my information the same or will everything still be on my MBP as if I updated from 10.6.7 - 10.6.8?

with an upgrade you should be fine however i did a clean install.

Jagardn

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2011

Mine came up with a message and had me start a new time machine backup.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.