PDA

View Full Version : Where are standard MacBook Airs being shipped from?

adamtj11
Jul 24, 2011, 05:17 AM
anyone know if they re coming from china or the UK or somewhere else?

great high wolf
Jul 24, 2011, 05:24 AM
anyone know if they re coming from china or the UK or somewhere else?

Mine came from within the UK for a non-BTO order coming to Hampshire.

reclusive46
Jul 24, 2011, 05:24 AM
In Europe they are shipped from Luxembourg(Although they do have a few stock models in UK). Since your in Ireland it will fly to the UK and then fly to Dublin.

adamtj11
Jul 24, 2011, 05:29 AM
In Europe they are shipped from Luxembourg(Although they do have a few stock models in UK). Since your in Ireland it will fly to the UK and then fly to Dublin.

Ah that's good! I thought it was gonna come from china or something, last time my MBP came from Tamworth only took from Friday to Tuesday with the weekend ine middle hoping for the same :cool:

reclusive46
Jul 24, 2011, 05:30 AM
Ah that's good! I thought it was gonna come from china or something, last time my MBP came from Tamworth only took from Friday to Tuesday with the weekend ine middle hoping for the same :cool:

Nope. They can get stuff over to the UK in about 2 hours so I would expect around 2 day shipping for you if you order express

adamtj11
Jul 24, 2011, 05:32 AM
Nope. They can get stuff over to the UK in about 2 hours so I would expect around 2 day shipping for you if you order express

Ordered on Friday with standard shipping, expecting it to ship Monday and deliver Thursday at worst!