Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chriso89

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2010
Norway
I have ios on my phone and it works great:). But is the ipad version ok? Is it safe to install?

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
I have ios on my phone and it works great:). But is the ipad version ok? Is it safe to install?

The developer documentation is very, very clear about this. Why are you asking on a rumor website instead of reading the documentation? I mean you are a software developer, right?

chriso89

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2010
Norway
I am asking the users. If the ipads they have installed it on is working good or not. I am not an dev but all mi ios devices is added by a friend. The relese note will not have the answer if its stable pr not

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
I am asking the users. If the ipads they have installed it on is working good or not. I am not an dev but all mi ios devices is added by a friend. The relese note will not have the answer if its stable pr not

i'm running beta 4 and it's stable, not had any crashing or whatnot

chriso89

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2010
Norway
i'm running beta 4 and it's stable, not had any crashing or whatnot

Thanks:). Have it on my iphone 4 but wanted to ask about the ipad version before i. Installed it. I need tabs and multitouch app switcing snd the nofitications. Dont wanna wait 1 month to its out

Mdifilm

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2010
Cleveland
I have had it for 3 days bso far so good. Previous versions never worked for me. This one so far it is stable. And yes I'm a developer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.