Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smoge

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2011
PC world in the uk are advertising the new mac mini with an optical drive. :confused:

I mite buy one just to see if i can get it for free, because the product that I ordered was not as advertised, like the one in the picture.

Attachments

• mini with dirve.png
    mini with dirve.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 95

smoge

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2011
it doesn't say that it doesn't have a optical drive in the specs.

iStudentUK

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2009
London
It's a mistake, clearly.

If you order it and it comes without an optical drive (which would be the case) you don't have the right to keep it for free.

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
PC world in the uk are advertising the new mac mini with an optical drive. :confused:

I mite buy one just to see if i can get it for free

You won't get it for free. If you are unhappy with the product delivered you will be asked to return it for a refund.

OllyW

Staff member
Oct 11, 2005
The Black Country, England
I mite buy one just to see if i can get it for free, because the product that I ordered was not as advertised, like the one in the picture.

If you buy something and find it is not as advertised, you are entitled to get a refund. You don't get to keep the product though, that will have to be returned to the retailer before you are reimbursed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.