Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lux55

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
Thought I'd get the word out about a new site for news, tutorials, downloads, and discussion about Dashboard and Widget development. It's a free resource (AdSense-supported) I put together because I thought Dashboard could use something like this.

Check it out:

http://www.dashboardexposed.com/

pulsewidth947

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2005
couple of things..

I was looking on your dashboardexposed site, and i must say its very nice :)

i came across a couple of errors tho, and i thought i'd let you know - in the Widgets section, if I click on Audio/Visual link i get the following message in safari Template Error: syntax error (Template: Visual.default.tpl, Line 1, Column 0),

Also when I click on Travel, the description for Flight Tracker reads "Scramble a photo and put it back together again. Drag on a new photo to create a different puzzle."

lux55

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
Thanks!

pulsewidth947 said:
I was looking on your dashboardexposed site, and i must say its very nice :)

i came across a couple of errors tho, and i thought i'd let you know - in the Widgets section, if I click on Audio/Visual link i get the following message in safari Template Error: syntax error (Template: Visual.default.tpl, Line 1, Column 0),

Also when I click on Travel, the description for Flight Tracker reads "Scramble a photo and put it back together again. Drag on a new photo to create a different puzzle."

Thanks for the head's up. I fixed both of these now, and have made some other improvements as well. Next up are screenshots for the widgets. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.