Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mark28

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 29, 2010
If I have a program running in a Space, how can i drag it from that space to an other space? ( Just like in Spaces of Snow Leopard )

mrkgoo

macrumors 65816
Aug 18, 2005
If I have a program running in a Space, how can i drag it from that space to an other space? ( Just like in Spaces of Snow Leopard )

Just switch to that desktop, activate mission control, drag the program to the other desktop.

I admit, they should let you initiate a drag, either on a desktop or in mission control, and swipe to get to the other desktop. A work in progress, I guess.

You can, of course, just grab a window and drag it to the edge to get to the next desktop.

mark28

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 29, 2010
Just switch to that desktop, activate mission control, drag the program to the other desktop.

I admit, they should let you initiate a drag, either on a desktop or in mission control, and swipe to get to the other desktop. A work in progress, I guess.

You can, of course, just grab a window and drag it to the edge to get to the next desktop.

What I want in Mission control, is simply drag a program in Desktop 1 to Desktop 2 for example, just like in Spaces (SL). Is that possible?

Switching to desktop, activating mission control and dragging the program is not what I prefer to do unfortunately, I don't like it.

mark28

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 29, 2010
open MC, press opt, select the desktop with things you want to move, it will become center, move items.

Thanks, but I don't want this either. I just want to drag a program from Desktop 1 to Desktop 2 directly without switching between desktops. Is that possible?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.