PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to get a kindle book on my ipad over to goodreader?

Theraker007
Jul 26, 2011, 09:45 PM
I want to buy a textbook for school as an e-book so I can read it on my ipad instead of buying the actual book (which is 1000 pages hardcover).

However, it seems kindle is the only medium the ebook is available through. Sadly, the kindles annotations suck ass and i would waste more time highlighting lines than I would be reading what I highlighted. I would love to just have it in goodreader.. but I don't know if this is possible.

Any suggestions?

kalex
Jul 26, 2011, 10:31 PM
It's possible. You have to strip demand first then u can load it into goodreader

Theraker007
Jul 26, 2011, 10:34 PM
It's possible. You have to strip demand first then u can load it into goodreader

I have.. no idea what that means. Can you elaborate please?

Shawnpk
Jul 26, 2011, 11:22 PM
Search google for a PDF of the book.

HengenJL
Jul 27, 2011, 07:06 AM
kalex is talking about removing the DRM protection on the ebook. which technically we cannot talk about how to do that here. google is your friend for this one. though I dont know if it is possible to extract the book from the Kindle app to transfer it to Goodreader.

Theraker007
Jul 27, 2011, 07:11 AM
out of curiosity are there free kindle books i can download to play around with so I don thave to spend $50