Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Corier

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 26, 2011
Hello folks.

I am relatively new on programming on xcode, and I am trying to do a complete tableView with data.

Ok, I've found a great tutorial on youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMo8T1uh77E&feature=relmfu ), but the problem is that is making on the View Controller, and I want to make the tabelviews on the UiViewControllerSubclasses I have on the app, NOT on the ViewController..

Anyone could point to me a good tutorial or something ? :)

Thanks a lot. Cheers!:)

ViviUO

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2009
I was actually thinking of using UITableViews for the topic of my next video tutorial for beginners. I will have one posted in the next day or two if this thread is still relevant. Or PM me at some point in the future.

Until then, perhaps you can post your code along with a more detailed description of what you have done, and what the results have been.

Corier

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 26, 2011
Hey man! Thanks a lot for the reply :)

Well, I've started to do exactly like the tutorial said, but then I realize the tutorial is about, as I said before, making on the View Controller, and I want to make the tabelviews on the UiViewControllerSubclasses I have on the app, NOT on the ViewController..

Well, I know to do the all visualization at the .xib, the visualization and the simple pushButton to change UiViews is done. Now the hard stuff about data, I don't know.

Anyway I will post next some imgs of what I am doing :)

Corier

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 26, 2011
I want to make tableViews where you put some data there, and when u close the app the data still saved!

I put images here to help to express my self:

zt8wlv.jpg

-
nq8xea.jpg

That's it! I just want to know how to create a TableView with data saved, when u close the app it still saved, on the UiViewControllerSubclasses!!
Can anyone help me with a good tutorial?

Folks thank you very much, really I appreciate all your help! Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.