PDA

View Full Version : SlideshowApp for IPad/Iphone?

ComputersaysNo
Jul 28, 2011, 05:49 AM
Friends of mine and myself photograph on a regular basis weddings and other events. I was thinking it would be a nice bonus/selfpromotion if i can offer the event as a slideshowApp. (the costs for a developersaccount i consider as an investment)

The problem is, i have no idea where to begin :o I'm pretty handy with technology, but programming not so much.

What i basically want, and i tend to believe it couldn't be that difficult:

Start App
Picture with 'Ron & Helen June 20th 2011' or so
swipe swipe swipe
End (maybe with button to go back to the beginning, but i'll offer that as an udate :p )

Basic wedding consists of about ~200 photo's.

- How difficult is is to do this? Are there templates downloadable that already can do this?

- If i would ask a programmer to do this for me, how much time will it cost her/him?

I'm looking for a way to put ~200 photo's in a template(?), upload it to the Appstore and that's it. No music, no menu no other stuff, just a slideshow of pictures.

If someone can point me in the right direction, i appreciate it a lot. I know my way arround with searching, i just don't know the right terms to use.

Have a nice day :)

jnoxx
Jul 28, 2011, 06:20 AM
I sended you a private message, if you didn't get it, let me know.
I have quite a lot of experience in Slideshow apps :)
Also, there are some pitfalls in uploading just a slideshow (without anything more), to the appstore, in reasons of, just getting rejected..

Greets, Noxx

ComputersaysNo
Jul 28, 2011, 08:52 AM
Thanks! I've received your PM and will respond soon. :)