PDA

View Full Version : Moving desktops

mattpreston11
Jul 28, 2011, 09:15 AM
Why oh why can we not reorder desktops? Unless I'm missing something blatantly obviously? If I want a desktop with youtube, a general internet browsing in the middle, and VNC on the next one. Instead of reordering them I have to make them regular windows (not full screen) then drag the window to the right space. Seems strange no?

fisherking
Jul 28, 2011, 09:43 AM
Why oh why can we not reorder desktops? Unless I'm missing something blatantly obviously? If I want a desktop with youtube, a general internet browsing in the middle, and VNC on the next one. Instead of reordering them I have to make them regular windows (not full screen) then drag the window to the right space. Seems strange no?

i HATE this; seems logical and intuitive that you should be able to re-order and PIN desktops from the mission control window, but...nope.

the process now (take an app OUT of full screen, then move it, then make it full screen) is ridiculous...

i'd like to organize my desktops too, keep them in an order that makes sense to ME... (c'mon apple: 7.1???)