PDA

View Full Version : Ibook 600 w/ Combo Drive, four year extended replacement warranty and TONS of Extras

bcar0934
Sep 27, 2002, 10:56 PM
Ibook 600, 640MB Ram, 20 gig HD, Extra battery, Airport Card for $1650.00

Includes transferable Platinum Circuit City four year warranty, which expires May 2006 (this is their top of the line $300 warranty). Any problems with the computer and they will repair the unit, three problems and they replace the unit with a new one.

Also includes a brand new spare battery (129.00) and airport card(99.00).

The unit has a Cd-RW and DVD combo drive which is great for movies during travel. Each battery holds a six hour charge for a total of 12 max hours.

Also comes with the original packaging for the computer.

The unit also comes pre loaded with Jaguar (OS X.2.1 aka 10.2.1) and a ton of extra software. Includes Microsoft Office X.1, Photoshop 7.0.1, Warcraft III, Toast X, Adobe After Effects 5.5, Painter 7, Illustrator 10, Norton Utilities 7, Corel Graphics Suite, and TONS more of the newest Games and software all pre-loaded!

Also comes with the original restore discs and software along with all the accessories.

The unit is like brand new, never used, and I am purchasing a new powerbook for work. Please email me for more details.

My email is bcar473@hotmail.com

I am selling it for 1650.00 plus shipping and insurance

bcar473
Oct 5, 2002, 11:46 PM
UPDATE!!!

Now includes BRAND NEW, professionally installed 512 MB PC133 RAM chip for a total of 640 MB of RAM

Also includes High Speed Pro DSL modem

D0ct0rteeth
Oct 6, 2002, 12:07 AM
es mucho dinero. no es bueno.

los siensio :(

arn
Oct 6, 2002, 12:12 AM
Multiple registrations are not allowed. Please use a single registration.

Thanks,
arn

bcar0934
Oct 6, 2002, 10:00 AM
Sorry, total accident!

edesignuk
Oct 6, 2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by bcar0934
Sorry, total accident!
Not to want to have a go at you...but, how on earth do you "accidently" register two seperate accounts? :confused:

bcar0934
Oct 6, 2002, 10:10 PM
Thanks, anyone else wanna have a "go" at me or the price of my ibook? lol

I again am sorry that I made such a haneous error of registering one screen name a LONG time ago and then never coming here or posting here, never used my name, thus thinking I needed to register, signed up under a new screen name. So now I have two names, ADMINS please eliminate one of my screen names so that I NEVER make this mistake again....sorry for any confusion!

And if anyone wants the ibook, make an offer to me: email me at bcar473@hotmail.com

yzedf
Nov 4, 2002, 01:27 PM
i hate to say this;

you are nuts!

$1600 for a notebook that is soon (this week) to be 2 generations old?

Mac people need to learn that there 1-2 yr old hardware is NOT worth 90% of what they paid for it. It is used, abused, and not worth much. Maybe a grand.

The DSL modem is a useless, and valueless, add on.

Why pay this much when new is only couple hundred more? Why?

bcar0934
Nov 4, 2002, 09:21 PM
I'll tell you guys, say what you want, but you can all kiss my ARSE!!!!

I went to ebay and sold it for exactly what I wanted and the lady who purchased it was very happy with it. Why don't the losers on this forum get a life and actually post positive comments instead of being critical of those who post to the buy/sell forum!

Thanks.