PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] Preview - Print selected images? HOW?

DandsM
Jul 29, 2011, 01:30 PM
Hello,

When in SL's Preview, you were able to use "Print selected images" option, and now in Lion, the only choice available is "Print".

I can't print multiple images in the same sheet as before. Cannot find the option to print multiple images at the same page, I can only print multiple copies of the same image!

Am I missing something? How can I do this? Preview is pretty screwed up.

Thanks

baryon
Jul 29, 2011, 02:50 PM
I never used "Print Selected Images", so I can't say if this function is similarly useful, but try this: Open all the images you want to print, but don't open any that you don't want to print. Then go to Print, and do what's on the screenshot:

DandsM
Jul 29, 2011, 02:53 PM
Works great!

Thank you very much.

Mauiwillie
Jul 31, 2011, 07:21 PM
Am I missing something here? When I open multiple pictures in Lion under Preview, I get a preview window showing me one picture and thumbnails of the multiple pictures under the sidebar. If I do a PRINT under FILE, then I get a different window than what you show. Mine will show the one picture repeated 16 times and not the first 16 pictures in the sidebar. This is the same even if I SELECT ALL under EDIT.

Mauiwillie
Jul 31, 2011, 07:55 PM
Here is what I see.

bdavidbsr
Aug 22, 2012, 02:11 PM
Click the button that says "Preview" and select "Layout" from your drop down menu. You will then be given an option to choose "Pages per Sheet". Choose how many pictures you want on one sheet and hit "Print."