PDA

View Full Version : Gestures messed up

v2club
Jul 31, 2011, 04:01 AM
After installing Lion all my stuff was still there so I erased everything form Disc Utility and then downloaded Lion again (that was the only way I could think of having a clean install) anyway, before doing all this erasing re-downloading thing, I was able to tap twice with one finger and move windows, now (after the erasing re-downloading) if I don't thick the box "Three finger drag" in the Trackpad menu, I cannot move anything.

paulsalter
Jul 31, 2011, 05:08 AM
After installing Lion all my stuff was still there so I erased everything form Disc Utility and then downloaded Lion again (that was the only way I could think of having a clean install) anyway, before doing all this erasing re-downloading thing, I was able to tap twice with one finger and move windows, now (after the erasing re-downloading) if I don't thick the box "Three finger drag" in the Trackpad menu, I cannot move anything.

go into preferences, universal access
select the track pad options
place a tick in the dragging box, that should do it

v2club
Jul 31, 2011, 12:03 PM
go into preferences, universal access
select the track pad options
place a tick in the dragging box, that should do it
Well done :)) What about going back from a folder or a menu when in the menu SWIPE BETWEEN PAGES it's been selected SCROLL LEFT OR RIGHT WITH TWO FINGERS and gesture for reloading in Safari?