PDA

View Full Version : Graphic artist

munkees
Aug 1, 2011, 01:00 AM
I have written some programs, most are logically working, but look like crap. I am not very artistic, Can anybody give me some advice on how I can find a good graphics artist, what kind of business agreement I should be looking at. I am a soul developer, with zero budget, but hoping the apps will bring some $$ in.

balamw
Aug 1, 2011, 07:38 PM
Just a quick reminder that per the forum rules any "employment requests/offers are limited to the Marketplace forum and subject to the Marketplace Rules."

So far the line has not been crossed, and let's keep it that way or the thread will be heading to Marketplace.

B

munkees
Aug 1, 2011, 09:38 PM
Just a quick reminder that per the forum rules any "employment requests/offers are limited to the Marketplace forum and subject to the Marketplace Rules."

So far the line has not been crossed, and let's keep it that way or the thread will be heading to Marketplace.

B

I was not hunting for people, but trying to get an advice on how to find and what to except and I guess, how much it may costs.

Thanks

balamw
Aug 2, 2011, 06:54 AM
I was not hunting for people, but trying to get an advice on how to find and what to except and I guess, how much it may costs.

I know. I was only trying to stop this turning into "I'll do it for $XX/hour"...

The zero budget is a bit of a problem. You'll need to try and find a designer who is either willing to work for next to nothing or maybe give up some part of the $$ you expect from the sale of the apps.

B

munkees
Aug 3, 2011, 01:46 AM
I know. I was only trying to stop this turning into "I'll do it for $XX/hour"...

The zero budget is a bit of a problem. You'll need to try and find a designer who is either willing to work for next to nothing or maybe give up some part of the $$ you expect from the sale of the apps.

B
I was thinking the later, Trying to get my buddy on board, he lives down in NZ.